Upcoming Board Meeting
The California Underground Facilities Safe Excavation Board typically has monthly meetings with the agenda available at least 10 days prior to the meeting date. Board meetings are open to the public and are also available via webinar and teleconference.
|May 11, 2021 9 a.m.|
There are two options to join the meeting
1. Register for and Attend the Webinar using either of the links below:
Join Webinar link: Join GoToWebinar
Following registration, you will receive a confirmation email with access information for the meeting.
2. Call-in to the Teleconference:
Using a phone, dial in to the teleconference at:
+1 (888) 363-4734 and enter participant code: 445 8144
The agenda will be available at least 10 calendar days prior to the meeting date.
Meeting materials are typically available the week prior to the meeting date. You can find agendas, materials, and minutes for past Board meetings by clicking on the year under Past Board Meetings.
Future Board Meeting Dates
The California Underground Facilities Safe Excavation Board has announced the tentative dates for its 2021 Board meetings. Meeting dates are subject to change, and locations will be posted as they are determined.
- May 11, 2021
- June 14-15, 2021
- July 12-13, 2021
- August 9-10, 2021
- September 13-14, 2021
- October 11-12, 2021
- November 8-9, 2021
- December 13-14, 2021
Accessing the Teleconference
There are a few different ways to access the teleconference meeting.
By computer, tablet, and/or smartphone you may:
1. Register with GoTo Webinar and use the “Join Webinar” button provided in the confirmation email sent to the email address you provide. Following entry, you may use your device’s audio or dial in to the meeting with your phone and audio pin.
2. Download the GoToWebinar application or connect to the web app and enter the Webinar ID listed in the meeting agenda. Following entry, you may use your device’s audio or dial in to the meeting with your phone and audio pin.
By phone only you may:
3. Phone in to the meeting using the phone access participation line by using the number and access code on the agenda. During comment periods you may enter the queue to provide a comment by pressing "1" then "0" on your phone.
GoTo Webinar requires registration to enter the meeting through the link, application, or web app. Follow the link on the Board’s website to register for the meeting. You are not required to provide your actual name or email address to the Board, however you must provide a unique text identifier to the app in order to register and proceed to the meeting. There are three fields to register for the meeting, an example of a minimal entry would be something like:
First name: “A”
Last name: “B”
Enter your information and click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page to register for this meeting. Following registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the meeting and a short guide to connecting to the meeting.
You may register at any time, including during the meeting. We recommend you register in advance so that you are ready to enter the meeting at the start.